Summary of Career Center Services Available to Businesses at the SUNY Erie Career Centers
Workforce Buffalo’s Career Centers are certified by the New York State Department of Labor as a Workforce New York Career Center.
Services provided to local business at our Career Centers are provided at no cost. Available Center based services include:
- Job matching and onsite recruitment. A database of qualified workers, experienced and entry-level, is available to help find the worker that is right for your company.
- Screening of job applicants. Skill levels of job applicants can be assessed and matched to employer specifications.
- Recruitment events. Employers looking to fill positions can make presentations at SUNY Erie to jobseekers, with time and space provided for onsite interviews of qualified candidates.
- Many partner agencies, including the NYS Department of Labor, are located onsite to provide seamless career services that allows employers to tap into jobseekers from many partner agencies.
- Virtual Services. Busy employers who prefer virtual meetings and recruitment activities may access SUNY Erie's virtual services.
- Soft-skills upgrading for your current employees. The SUNY Erie Career Centers offer Time Management, Goal Planning, and other workshops to improve employee retention and performance.
- Two locations are available. Businesses may access our North Campus Career Center in Williamsville, NY or our South Campus Career Center located in Orchard Park, NY.
For additional information, please contact the SUNY Erie Career Center with one of the options on the Contact Us page or email Denise Raymond, Dean of Employment and Training Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: the Workforce Buffalo Business Services Department offers an additional layer of comprehensive services designed to meet the needs of Businesses in the Buffalo and Erie County area. To learn more about these please call (716) 819-9845, or visit them on their microsite