The Erie Community College One Stop Career Center is your hub for career support. Since our inception in 2000, we have successfully helped thousands of individuals make big career changes, develop confidence, get promoted and noticed, and much more. We can help you to do the same! Last year 1,253 of our registered participants obtained rewarding new careers with an average annual salary of $33,253 (Source: New York State Department of Labor). Be a part of our success – call us today at 270-4444. All of our services are cost-free.
Why use an ECC One-Stop Career Coach?
Career coaching helps you make informed decisions about your career development and trajectory, and offers you various tools you can use to distinguish yourself, such as resume assistance, goal setting, LinkedIn profiles and more. At the ECC One Stop, our Career Coaches take the time to listen to what you are saying as you define your career objectives and personal motivators, and work with you to create a pathway to success. Whether it is exploring your current options, preparing for a job interview, creating acareer plan, updating your resume for a promotion, preparing for a change within your industry, or a total career change, ECC One Stop staff can help you create positive steps to achieve success.
Our extended hours allow busy individuals like you to finish important tasks without some of the additional time constraints you see at many other agencies. The ECC North Campus One Stop is OPEN: Monday -Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.: Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All the necessary resources in our One-Stop Career Center are available so you can focus on the things that matter most. Our no-cost career services include:
- Career coaching and job referrals
- Job postings and current Labor Market Information
- Linkages and introductions to hiring employers
- A variety of career development, job readiness, networking, and personal enrichment workshops taught by subject matter experts
- Resume critiquing with constructive feedback for job seekers who just need a fresh set of eyes to review their existing resumes
- Beautiful resumes uniquely created with/for you by our highly trained staff
- Monday and Thursday networking job clubs facilitated by Business Services Representatives
- Grant funding for eligible students interested in high demand careers
- Well-equipped Resource Room and computer lab with Microsoft Office 2016 and highspeed Internet access
- On-the-job training (OJT) opportunities
- A clothing boutique with donated men’s and women’s business clothes for work or job interviews through partnerships with the community
- Job fairs and recruitment events
- Postage for correspondence with hiring employers
- Trade Act services for eligible individuals
For more information on getting in touch with us, please visit our Contact Us page.
Funded under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). An equal opportunity employer/program. All One Stop Career Centers are handicapped accessible. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. A proud partner of the American Job Center Network.