The ECC One Stop Career Center is pleased to provide a satellite office in room 6201C at the Erie Community College South Campus for job seekers. Room 6201C is located in building 6 on the second floor. We are pleased to assist customers with their job searching needs with career coaching, resume writing, high-speed Internet access for job searching, labor market information, job referrals, and free postage for correspondence to businesses for job searching purposes. Trade Act services are not available at the South Campus satellite office. Computer workstations are available for job searching in room 6202. All the necessary resources in our One-Stop Career Center are available so you can focus on the things that matter most. Our no-cost career services include:
- Career coaching and job referrals
- Job postings and current Labor Market Information
- Linkages and introductions to hiring employers
- Resume critiquing with constructive feedback for job seekers who just need a fresh set of eyes to review their existing resumes
- Professional resumes uniquely created with/for you by our highly trained staff
- Grant funding for eligible students interested in high demand careers
- Well-equipped Resource Room and computer lab with Microsoft Office 2016 and highspeed Internet access
- On-the-job training (OJT) opportunities
- Job fairs and recruitment events
- Postage for correspondence with hiring employers
For more information, please view our Contact Us page for telephone and address information.
Funded under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). An equal opportunity employer/program. All One Stop Career Centers are handicapped accessible. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. A proud partner of the American Job Center Network.