Learn how to show hiring employers that you're committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion by including your cultural competency, diverse experiences, and background on your résumé.
- Increase your knowledge about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplace.
- Discover how businesses benefit from DEI.
- Recognize and critically reflect upon work experience through a DEI lens.
- Build upon past experiences to construct an impactful narrative that includes DEI.
- Identify free professional development opportunities for DEI.
Taught by SUNY Erie Dean of Employment and Training Services II, Denise Raymond-DiBlasi, Certified Workforce Development Professional, résumé expert, and Race, Equity, Inclusion, & Accountability Coach (REIA).
Requirements: You must be registered with the New York State Department of Labor (NYSDOL) Career Center system to access this cost-free workshop. Please register for this workshop using the email address on file with the NYSDOL so we may send you a WebEx invitation. This workshop is intended primarily for Erie County, NY residents.
New York State’s Career Centers are proud to offer Priority of Service to Veterans and Eligible Spouses. If you served on Active Duty in the United States Armed Forces, we will serve you first by the next available staff member; and give you first priority to any jobs or training for which you are eligible and qualified.
Funded under the Federal Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA). An Equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.